Saturday 2 January 2010

and so life continues





and with new year comes new beginnings, new oportunities to replace the missed ones,another chance at living 
for the moment and developing as a Spiritual being..

Diana and I have gone our own ways...thank you for 
the good times.



My new abode...ensconced in a mates house...have 
purchased the bare essentials to live on..and only those 
things that will fit into a mobile home I plan to purchase 
sometime this year. Donations accepted. Going to be a 
gypsy so I can move my house and studio around a bit.


If you get the chance to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance


Xmas is alive and well...just look for it in the eyes of children


Angel came down from heaven yesterday







...wrote so many drafts of things I wanted to get off my chest...and upon reviewing them
discovered that in the process i did get them off my chest...so will leave a bunch of quotes
instead...
If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance
Every day is an opportunity to make a new happy ending
We die daily. Happy those who daily come to life as well
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive
You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted
Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead
We die daily. Happy those who daily come to life as well
The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it
I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument, while the song I came to sing remains unsung
Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways
If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?



and with new year comes new begginings, new oportunities to replace the missed ones,another chance at living for the moment and developing as a Spiritual being

.........and so life continues




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your constructive feedback is valued.