Saturday 12 September 2020

SEPTEMBER...your early...where does the time go?


Portal number 6....solid rock, sacred ground...welcome but leave your mask behind





A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger then a man on foot. A horse gallops with his lungs, Perseveres with his heart, And wins with his character. I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful 




restoration..I wonder how many loads this barrow has carried




Finally have my workshop back...my own little Bunnings



FATHERS DAY

Only a dad, with a tired face,

Coming home from the daily race

Bringing little of gold or fame,

To show how well he has played the game,But glad in his heart that his own rejoiceTo see him come, and to hear his voice.Only a dad, with a brood of five,One of ten million men or more.Plodding along in the daily strife,Bearing the whips and the scorns of life,With never a whimper of pain or hate,For the sake of those who at home await.Only a dad, neither rich nor proud,Merely one of the surging crowdToiling, striving from day to day,Facing whatever may come his way,Silent, whenever the harsh condemn,And bearing it all for the love of them.Only a dad, but he gives his allTo smooth the way for his children small,Doing, with courage stern and grim,The deeds that his father did for him.This is the line that for him I pen,Only a dad, but the best of men. 




“Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people.”



If we leave here today
We could be a thousand miles away
Take to that road see how far it goes
And on that great ocean road
Oh the country's in our bones
All the trouble that you know
Empties out as you go
Oh come on walk with me, talk with me,
Tell me your stories
I'll do my best to understand you......



A flower in a desert still has no reason to envy a thorn in a rainforest





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your constructive feedback is valued.