Tuesday 1 October 2013

October









Flew to Sydney to visit Mum for a week and to create a small garden for her. Like a giant bunch of flowers but will come into full bloom by Xmas.







Pink Carnations from the Haginkitas Clan





Daniel Van Veluwens Rose


Parsons contribution




Mrs Brown ( Mum ) goes to Canberra













































Photo on the left is of the garden after it's first watering...the photo on the right is the garden settling in and expanding after seven days...the night before I left Sydney


The next two pics are scans of slides that were in the Freshwater Buy Back Shop...scanned and edited...circa early 1970's...they tell their own story













2 comments:

  1. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?

    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Many thanks

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; fish for tarpon - ,

    ReplyDelete

Your constructive feedback is valued.